ALS In Wonderland Model Registration
‘Under The Big Top’
May 18, 2019 - 7PM
Hall Of Industry - Arkansas State Fairgrounds
Strut the catwalk & help those living with ALS.
May 18th 2019
The ALS In Wonderland Foundation Presents
Under The Big Top
Vintage Circus with an Inspirational line Up!
Women - 5'9 and up
Men -5'11and up
Children 2-12 in age range
1. Show up EARLY.
2. Ladies, wear form fitting clothes. I advised to wear black.
3. Ladies, wear heels that you can walk in. If they are cute but they give you a tremendous amount of struggle, leave those shoes in the box. Your best bet are to wear basic black or nude pumps.
4. Gentlemen, have a firm, strong masculine walk.
5. Educate yourself on who you may be WORKING for. You're more than just an attractive face.
6. Don't ever think that just because you're cute, pretty, tall, and skinny that you're a model. You need to have it or work on getting it!
7. Work! Educate yourself! Be articulate! That means, practice your walk, be ready to be photographed, be ready to work if someone is ready to sign you a check and if someone from the media wants to talk to you, be ready to speak!
8. You might not always have pop music to walk to. If it's opera music, be ready to walk to the beat, melody OR to the request of the casting director/designer.
9. Parents, your place is in the lobby. Unless a signature is required, please take a seat until the casting is over.
10. Don't chew gum or tobacco.
11. If there's a height/age requirement, follow it. Don't waste people's time and money just because you think it may be fun to try! Don't do that.
12. If you want professional representation, be prepared to work. If you're modeling as a hobby, display a professional work ethic. You're representing people and/or an organization. Money is being spent.
13. If cast in a fashion show, it's not about you. It's about the people who hired you. You represent them. Make them happy so you can get booked for other work.
14. BE A GOOD LISTENER; hence, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WHEN GIVEN.